Thursday, February 5, 2009

To Write a Book From the perspective of Satan part I.

Who else on planet earth could have written a book like "The Screwtape Letters" other than the Oxford Don, Clive Staples? Just yesterday I decided that it was time to pick this classic up and dive into it FULL ON (after putting it off for who knows how long). What great insight Lewis has for his readers on the subject of our Enemy, and to be honest, this book is really intense so far. I can only read a few letters at a time (and each letter is only a few pages long!). Maybe that will change as I get further along, but as of right now, I think I will take it slow while reading from a Demon's perspective on how to destroy a Christian's walk with God. Nonetheless, what great insight. I will keep you filled in with thoughts as I go on this "journey" if you will.

No comments: