Monday, February 23, 2009

Half Awake But Mostly Asleep.

I am a light sleeper. At the same time, I talk in my sleep (ask any of my past roommates and they would be happy to tell you some pretty interesting stories about my conversations while sleeping). So, sometimes I will wake myself up because I am talking too loud in my sleep or whatever. BUT, last night I added so pizaz. Have any of you awaken in the middle of the night but were still technically "asleep"? Welp, all I remember is waking myself up, due to excessive dialogue with myself, and, while looking at my clock, popped up out of bed (all the time continuing to mumble to myself). I noticed that I did not set my alarm, so I walked over to my clock muttering something about me being irresponsible and an idiot...the time was around 3:15. I turned my alarm on and fell back asleep muttering something about my Dad and Brother.....I think. Here is the thing...MY DAY OFF is Monday!! So, my alarm went off, WAY TOO EARLY, and Sean Was NOT a Happy Camper!!! I barely remember what I was doing and I am still trying to make some sense of what I was dreaming and mumbling about. I think so many things are going on in my mind and so much work needs to be done, I do weird things like this. Who knows. Good news is I was able to fall back asleep for a couple more hours.

No comments: