Saturday, February 7, 2009

I just killed my Pectoral Muscles (which I often times call "my boobs". Please don't be offended...i'm just be honest) by engaging in 5 different chest exercises at my gym. KEEEYAAAHHHH!! I hit the gym approximately 4 times a week and on Saturdays I usually zero in on one muscle group; today, as it is on most Saturdays, was my chest. I love "killing" my muscles!! It is Flippin' tight!! And...IT IS BIBLICAL. I Corinthians 3:16 tells us to take care of our temple (that place where the Lord makes His home). Also, in chapter 6 verse 19 and 20, Paul says that we are not our own and we need to honor God with our bodies; use them in a way that glorifies HIM (in this section Paul is talking about sexual promisciuty and imorality, but the principle still applies wonderfully to Godly excercise!). One of the ways I remain Biblical and do this is by, metaphorically, hitting those weights! And oh how good it makes me feel!!! Stay active ladies and gentlemen. You will never regret it.

How do you stay active?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mountain Dew and page turning. It's extremely healthy.

Sean Silverii said...

LOL! you would!!!