Thursday, January 8, 2009

And the Sickness continues

There are few things i hate more than being sick, which is my current condition. I barely even remember what i said last night in front of my eager eyed teenagers and youth leaders! I think the reason i hate being under the weather so much is that i do not feel like doing anything, therefore, i accomplish very little. Plus, my body goes into shut down mode. Let's face it, it is crappy feeling like crap. I could probably replant a whole forest of trees with the amount of tissue and toilet paper i have used on my nose. There is a visual for ya!! Sorry for the detail and venting session; i can't afford therapy, so this will have to do.

OH, btw...i meant to say this a couple posts ago: VIVA SANCHEZ! If you don't know what that means, ask me and i will be happy to explain :) GO TROJANS.

No comments: