Friday, January 16, 2009

-2 degrees!!!

I awoke this morning in the comfort of my apartment, which was a cozy 70 Degrees Fahrenheit, ready to seize the day. i got all bundled up, it is the middle of winter...in the state of Ohio and i knew it was supposed to be breathe-takenly cold, and walked out my door. I was hit by a wall of, what i could only compare to, ice. No, not literally. the sun is out and the sky is beautiful. However, my face froze; my body felt the pain of what i sincerely believe is the frozen tundra of Green Bay Wisconsin. I immediately had flashbacks of the great Mid-west ice storms a few years ago. HHUUUUUUUU!!! OH YES....a negative 2 people. and it is supposed to hit -6.....without windchill!!! AHAHHAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Columbus here we come!! GO GOD! You make it freezing butt cold on the Unrighteous AND the Righteous alike!!!

1 comment:

Charisse! said...

winters should not be that cold!!! that's crazzzy