Wednesday, December 3, 2008

a prayer request

for all the millions of people who read this (did you sense the sarcasm?), i have a, what will seem like meager, prayer request. so here it is:

Many people know that i am a huge USC football fan, and yet have never been to a game. well, one of my life goals is to go to a bowl game with my Father in which USC is a participant.
this just might happen...IF, USC beats UCLA this saturday. yes, i have two Rose Bowl tickets on their way into my hands and my dad and i are going to Pasadena if the Trojans beat the Bruins. i will repeat, If my USC Trojans beat the UCLA Bruins this Saturday, i will cross off yet another life goal of mine by attending the USC vs. Penn State Rose Bowl match-up. Your prayers for USC's victory is MUCH APPRECIATED :)

thank you. i love you all.

No comments: